Thursday, January 6, 2011

New camera pics

I got a new camera for Christmas, a Nikon L110. It's a step up from my old Cannon P&S, but not quite the DSLR my mom has (that I borrowed). I love it though...it has great zoom and so far takes really nice pictures. Just have to play with it to find the right settings.


The kids eating dinner together. I realized I could pull O's high chair up to the table so she could actually eat "with" Blake instead of just next to him. They love it. She is on all table foods, except if we travel and I need to bring a jar of baby food with.



Favorite new thing, standing. Here is our Miss O, with Olivia the Pig on tv. I took the pic of Olivia, then noticed it was on in the background. Olivia pulls herself up to everything now, will stand 1 handed, and once in a great while...she'll let go and stand alone, but just for a couple seconds, then she is back on her booty.


My handsome little man...after a haircut. Every day is an adventure with Blake, some good and some bad...but it's always interesting. He's still very loving, wants to cuddle and is always wanting "something" to eat. He sings no matter where we are, plays with Olivia, gives her hugs and kisses and throws in a bit of sass to top things off.


And last but not least....Sally. Snuggle bug.






No comments: